Friday, February 24, 2012

My first official ICS device!!!!

Thank you Asus...

Okay, it has been an awesome day already. Woke up this morning to my first "official: Ice Cream Sandwich update. My first gen Asus Transformer has been blessed with ICS goodness. Even though officially it's not my first ICS device, my EVO gets thats distinction, my EVO is running an unofficial rooted alpha version which is ok. But hats off to ASUS for following through where so many manufacturers have dropped the ball and actually delivering it's second ICS device.

First impressions is that ICS is incredibly smooooth and futuristic, it feels a lot lighter than Honeycomb felt, but that analysis comes from only 15 minutes of usage.  I may follow this up with a video review later pending real world obligations. Stay tuned.

*Update Just had my first negative experience. Random reboot and then extended boot looping. First issue I have ever had with my Transformer. Interesting....Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment